Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we did not use a free online policy generator, and instead try to give an overview of what data we collect and how we use it in more easy-to-understand language.
HTTPS - this site uses SSL to secure data transmissions when logged into your account.
Podio Data - in order to provide the service, we require access to your Podio account. The following, but not limited to, is data we store locally:
- Profile data about users including email address to enable messaging.
- Workspace, and App structures.
- Dates are locally cached for all app items when date flows are created on them.
- Access tokens for apps and users to be able to interact with Podio's API.
- Assets required publicly are stored in a publicly available CDN. This includes any images inserted into emails, and any data required for CMS type flows.
- Any data involved in a MySQL Sync or CMS.
- Flow definitions, and anything you type into an input field on the website.
Other Data - as required to provide the service, we also store other data, such as RighSignature access tokens, and ShareFile access tokens and folder listings.
Logs - our servers store general Apache access and error logs, and in-app we store flow run history to be able to provide the same to the user.
Security - we take reasonable measures to secure our data. The database is hosted at Rackspace in the USA and only connectable from within their network.
Privacy - we will never share your data with outside parties, unless under court order. (Exceptions include sharing data with Citrix about account usage).
Please note: The above policy is an outline of the data we collect and store. As our service evolves, things change. For specific questions, please email email@example.com.